How to Make CCcam.cfg file
Most of the satellite receiver boxes need CCcam.cfg file with your CCcam lines in it in order to work. Usually users ask their providers for a cfg file not knowing they can create it themselves. Doing this is pretty much easy and you only need to have your CCcam lines to put in it.
You can download an already created CCcam.cfg file, open it using a notepad and place you clines in it.
- The file is in a zip folder so obviously you need to unzip it first.
- Now right click on the file and choose “Open with …”
- Open the file using “Notepad” or “Text Document”
- Once it`s open, place the clines you have into the cfg file, close the file and save changes.
- That`s it, file is ready to be used on your box.
- First, create a simple text document.
- Put your CCcam lines in it. Make sure your Lines have the correct format according to your box.
- Note: usual format of CCcam lines is C: server port user pass
- Now from the top left side of your text document click File > Save As ….
- At the bottom there is a section called “Save As Type”, change it to “All Files”.
- Then from the top of it in “File Name” write CCcam.cfg and save it.
- Note: remember it`s vital that the first two C`s be in Caps Letters.
- Thats it, your CCcam.cfg file is ready to be used.